Can your in-house digital marketing person or team accomplish your 2020 goals?
Do they have the skills and knowledge to provide all of the services you need to strategize, design, execute and analyze your digital marketing program?
Often growing companies feel they need an in-house marketing person or team for better control of digital marketing activities, however, is your in-house digital marketing team skilled and capable of providing all of the services you need for a comprehensive digital marketing program?
In reality, engaging a professional digital marketing firm often delivers superior results with a lower overhead investment of time and money.
All of the functions of digital marketing are specialty skill sets. You must decide if an in-house person or team will have mastery of all of the disciplines required for development and execution of a comprehensive and coordinated digital marketing program.
Let’s review the benefits of both strategies to help in your decision.
Benefits of Hiring an In-House Digital Marketing Person or Team
- The employee(s) usually learn to align with your company’s culture, vision and values.
- Communication with them is relatively immediate for meetings, brainstorming, content review, approval process, etc.
- You will have daily oversight over the activities of the personnel.
- Continual training will likely be necessary to keep the employee(s) knowledge of the ever-changing digital world current.
- There may also be the need to purchase digital marketing systems and tools needed to execute their jobs.
Benefits of Engaging a Professional Digital Marketing Firm
- Personnel and resources are standing by to work on your digital projects immediately.
- The firm is staffed with knowledgeable, trained personnel for each skill set required of Digital Marketing:
- Marketing Strategy
- Web Development
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Management (SEM)
- Pay-Per-Click Marketing
- Reputation Management
- Social Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Research & Analytics
- Due to economies of scale of the firm, ground breaking technology and up to date tools are available to you.
- Consultation is available 24/7 via phone and email.
- Monthly/quarterly meetings are scheduled for in-depth analytic reporting and marketing strategy review.
The Answer is Often “Not Black or White”
It is not likely that one person or even a few people can keep pace with the rapid change in the digital world.
- Google makes almost 4,000 “rule changes” per year with core algorithm changes 1-2 times per month. https://searchengineland.com/library/google/google-algorithm-updates
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) is transforming customer-facing services by increasing efficiency and optimizing user experience.
- Content must be personalized and customer focused to cut through the clutter of today’s “Content Overload”.
Perhaps your answer is a combination. Person(s) on the inside of your company to coordinate activities working with an external, skilled digital marketing firm.
Your Success is Our Success
We have a team of specialists trained in every skill set required for a comprehensive digital marketing program.
If you need to add the expertise of our 100+ highly skilled digital personnel to your marketing team for any aspect of your digital marketing program, please let us know which services we can help you with.
A review of your digital marketing assets “is on the house”!